The Navy League has three missions:
- To enhance the morale of active-duty personnel and their families;
- To inform Congress and the American public on the importance of strong sea services; and
- To support youth through programs such as the Naval Sea Cadet Corps, Junior ROTC and Young Marines that expose young people to the values of our sea services.
The Central Jersey Council has three priorities:
- To ensure that every service member from our adopted units knows that they have our Council’s unwavering support.
- To support any family members associated with our adopted units.
- To provide the tools necessary for each member to fulfill their duties as a Council officer or member.
What it means to be an officer or member of the Central Jersey Council.
That passion for our mission needs to carry over into fundraising, as you convince people that supporting our goals in support of the sea services is the right thing to do, every year. You will assure our adopted units and their families, that you will deliver on a promise to support them. And when, not if, that request comes, you will help us deliver on it. That trust and bond that you help maintain will guide you as you walk the halls and decks of our adopted units, and you will say with to them with confidence “you got the country on your backs, let us take care of you.”
These are the hallmarks of the Central Jersey Council. This is why our Council proclaims the we are, and shall continue to be, active and dynamic, because Leadership Counts! Join us and let yourself become an integral part of our team. The men and women who stand on the bulworks of freedom deserve nothing but the best that you have to offer.