UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, the Central Jersey Council will take the following actions:
- No meetings of the Officers, Board of Directors or general membership meetings will be scheduled. All notices and contact shall be through electronic communications or by way of virtual meetings as needed.
- No meetings of any subcommittees or other associations shall be scheduled.
- No fundraisers or events shall be scheduled.
- All officers and members are hereby instructed to refrain from any visits to a military unit, base or cutter unless specific permission is granted by the Commanding Officer or his/her designate. All requests must be routed through the Chief of Staff, WITHOUT EXCEPTION!
- The Central Jersey Council-NLUS will hereby pledge emergency assistance to any member of our military family without question, subject to approval of the Officers and Board of Directors.
- Within the next 5 days, Council Officers and Members of the Board will be polled in order to ratify these guidelines and address any budgetary concerns.
- Regardless of these concerns, all Council Officers are hereby directed to continue with their assigned duties and to increase their efforts wherever possible.
If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to Daniel A. Dermer, Chief of Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-227-4017, or to 28 Jensen Street, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.